Sari la conținut

Street prostitutes between Bucharest and Brasov?

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Bucharest

I will be driving between Bucharest and Brasov in a rental car. Are there any areas where I can find street prostitutes in this area? What are the prices typically like and is it possible to fuck them somewhere else than in the car (I will have a small economy car)?

Link spre comentariu

why not fuck them at their location? 

Do you mean finding girls on the internet and fuck them in their apartments? I have a fetish for fucking street prostitutes, preferably in public areas like in the forrest, in a park, on the hood of a car, etc. Fucking a girl in a regular apartment doesn't give me same satisfaction.

Link spre comentariu

I can see on doxyspotting.com that there used to be street prostitutes around Ploiesti and Campina, but I don't know how old those pictures are. Unfortunately, more and more girls are disappearing from the streets and advertising on the internet instead.

Link spre comentariu
  • Administrator
  • Oras:La butoane

Do you mean finding girls on the internet and fuck them in their apartments? I have a fetish for fucking street prostitutes, preferably in public areas like in the forrest, in a park, on the hood of a car, etc. Fucking a girl in a regular apartment doesn't give me same satisfaction.

your taking big risks by visiting street girls especially if your a foreigner and your gonna be charge double/triple probably (compare to a local dude). However you can spot easily the girls on the street near gas station or truck parking lot during your drive. Hide you wallet in a safe place into the car and pocket around 100 ron money. Also beware of the pimp.

large.xxxxx.gif.e9e57a37567b71fee318ced754364ca4.gif

Link spre comentariu

your taking big risks by visiting street girls especially if your a foreigner and your gonna be charge double/triple probably (compare to a local dude). However you can spot easily the girls on the street near gas station or truck parking lot during your drive. Hide you wallet in a safe place into the car and pocket around 100 ron money. Also beware of the pimp.

Ok, I will leave my wallet and other valuables in the trunk of my car. What about the police, should I worry about them? Will they arrest me if they find me fucking in my car or in a public place, like a park or forrest?

Link spre comentariu
  • Administrator

What about the police, should I worry about them? Will they arrest me if they find me fucking in my car or in a public place, like a park or forrest?

The police is not something you should worry about, they probably gonna give you a ticket if they are catch you. Paying for sex is not a felony for punters in Romania.

Stick around your car so you can watch it, or bring the girl into the car and use common sense and you`ll be fine.

large.xxxxx.gif.e9e57a37567b71fee318ced754364ca4.gif

Link spre comentariu

• Oras:bucuresti
  • Oras:bucuresti

Ok, I will leave my wallet and other valuables in the trunk of my car. What about the police, should I worry about them? Will they arrest me if they find me fucking in my car or in a public place, like a park or forrest?

some girls are working on dn1 from ploiesti to campina. avoid them... be carefull!!! at your own risk!

Link spre comentariu
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...