Sari la conținut

welcome aboard foreigners

mod1

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Montreal

Due to many emails received in latest months from foreigner members who asking us about an english sub-forum we have decided to give it a shot (again). Two years ago we had created an english sub-forum and we shut it down due to inactivity. However we are looking to improve this new one and make it far better than the previously one.

We are open at suggestions as well.

Link spre comentariu

There is already another forum in English maybe it would be more effective if foreigners have been redirected to that forum instead.

Hi and thanks for answering.

This board received lots of attention from local televisions and newspapers as well and attract lots of members and a part from them are foreigners. Anyway we will allow mininum 6 months to see the results at this sub-forum  :D

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Cluj
  • Oras:Cluj

Hello Moderator, 

It would be a good idea for all English reviews to be linked or appearing in this sub-forum as well.

Advantages:

1) All English reviews in one sub-forum

2) Users can click-through to the main-thread if they are interested in more reviews (in Romanian)

Alternatively, perhaps a google translate feature for the thread would also be neat!

I agree with Guy fawkes that this is a good idea!

Thanks!

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Eindhoven
  • Oras:Eindhoven

Hi Guy fawkes,

I will travel to bucharest for tw weeks in june. And i need some help to find some nice girls. Maybe you can help with phone numbers or you can advice me. Thanks in advance, my private mail is [email protected]

Hi foreigner guys

if you are looking for english written review , check mine there are all in english

bye

Link spre comentariu

• Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...