Sari la conținut

English speaking

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Bucharest
  • Oras:Bucharest

Hello all,

Will be travelling to Bucharest next month for 2 weeks, and looking to enjoy 1-2 girls everyday :)

Hence, found this wonderful website, but have to translate to English (using Google) for every page. 

Had few questions:

1. Are there enough english-speaking girls here?

2. Are there places where I could get erotic massage (body to body/nuru/jacuzzi) with sex?

Thanks a lot!

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:aicisha
  • Oras:aicisha

Thanks a lot guys!

Could someone point me to the places where I could get erotic massage with Jacuzzi (and may be sex)

Based on your username I must warn you that you might have some difficulties convincing them to accept you. South asians look strikingly similiar to our gypsies :)

Just claim one of your relatives is arab...might help :) avoid mentioning Pakistan or any of those lovely neighbouring countries.

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu

• Oras:Bucuresti
  • Oras:Bucuresti

Based on your username I must warn you that you might have some difficulties convincing them to accept you. South asians look strikingly similiar to our gypsies :)

Just claim one of your relatives is arab...might help :) avoid mentioning Pakistan or any of those lovely neighbouring countries.

Cred că e pakistanez din Rahova. Are mangla în nume. E manglitor, să moară my mother.

• Like 1
  • Minus 1
Link spre comentariu
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...