Sari la conținut

Cleo masaj 0749630013 si 0749399319

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:norway
  • Oras:norway

Hello brothers in massage. 

I am a Norwegian man that have developed a need for visiting Cluj ever now and then

My very first visit to Cluj was back in 2006. 

In May 2013 I was out of town having a few beers with a good friend of mine. He told me about the possibilities of erotic massage in Cluj and we decided to go together to the Issis Massage studio

On this first visit to Issis I had a pleasant meeting with a lesbian show from Deea and Tanya.

After this first visit I have been back to Issis a few times before I started visiting Privilege Massage. That was when they were at Strada Meteor, before they moved to Calea Turzii 113.

Hello brothers in massage. 

I am a Norwegian man that have developed a need for visiting Cluj ever now and then

My very first visit to Cluj was back in 2006. 

In May 2013 I was out of town having a few beers with a good friend of mine. He told me about the possibilities of erotic massage in Cluj and we decided to go together to the Issis Massage studio

On this first visit to Issis I had a pleasant meeting with a lesbian show from Deea and Tanya.

After this first visit I have been back to Issis a few times before I started visiting Privilege Massage. That was when they were at Strada Meteor, before they moved to Calea Turzii 113.

I have for a very long time been following the Massage topics at Nimfomane. It did not take long time before I learned that Cleo was a place to visit.

My very first visit to Cleo at Strada Inau was in March 2015. The first girl I met there was Bianca.

After this first visit I have had the pleasure of meeting with Oana, Lavina, Maya, Alina, Andra, Alica, Diana, Laura, Mira, Sofia and Ina. Some of them I have met just one time and some other several times.

Some of the girls really stand out from the crowd. 

Here I will mention just a few of them. Alina was just special. One other girl that I would love to meet again was Maya. Just wish that she would come back to do more massage. I would love to meet Maya and Oana for a lesbian massage. 

Maya was a very special girl, a girl to fall in love with. Oana is also one of the special girls at Cleo Massage. (Sorry Oana that I did not meet with you for massage this summer, next year for sure.) 

The no one massage girl today is without any discussion Mrs. Diana. I had my first meeting with Diana in May this year. The reason I booked a meeting with Diana was all the good reviews she had here on Nimfomane and I was just overwhelmed about her skills on the very first meeting. Second meeting with Diana was in august. I do know that she has a lot of clients coming back to her all the time. But nothing feels better for a man when a beautiful and sexy woman tells you “welcome back” on your second meeting. The feelings you get when a woman like Diana remembers you and welcomes you back after several months is just amazing. The Meetings with Diana is getting better and better all the time.

I had the pleasure of travelling in Romania for 3 weeks in August this year. During the 3 weeks I had two periods in Cluj.  Beside a start where I had some quite an intensive massage days at Fantasy Massage in Bucuresti, I had the pleasure of visiting several girls at Cleo. I had 6 hours massage with Diana.

On my very last visit to Cleo, one of the last very hot days in August, there was an overbooking at Cleo. Actually the problem was because of a client coming just knocking on the door, without making a phone call first. I had made my appointment with Diana on the phone the days before. At first I was told the wait a little bit at the room on the first floor. We ended up doing our 2 hour massage in the very hot living room on the first floor. I just loved the setting with a hot room.  When u is with a hot woman for 2 hours in a hot room, everything gets hot. What did happen in this overheated room stays between me and Diana.

I do not know when I will be back in Cluj. Hopefully I will be in Cluj in February or March. 

The first thing to do is to set up a meeting with Diana. Second thing will be to set up a meeting with Oana. 

I am sorry for writing this text in English, but I must admit that I do not know the Romanian language well enough to write in Romanian.

Every time I make a phone call to Cleo massage I Introduce I as W, from Norway.

I hope that Roxana and other receptionists will recognize me. Hopefully the massage girls also.

te sarut. 

I have for a very long time been following the Massage topics at Nimfomane. It did not take long time before I learned that Cleo was a place to visit.

My very first visit to Cleo at Strada Inau was in March 2015. The first girl I met there was Bianca.

After this first visit I have had the pleasure of meeting with Oana, Lavina, Maya, Alina, Andra, Alica, Diana, Laura, Mira, Sofia and Ina. Some of them I have met just one time and some other several times.

Some of the girls really stand out from the crowd. 

Here I will mention just a few of them. Alina was just special. One other girl that I would love to meet again was Maya. Just wish that she would come back to do more massage. I would love to meet Maya and Oana for a lesbian massage. 

Maya was a very special girl, a girl to fall in love with. Oana is also one of the special girls at Cleo Massage. (Sorry Oana that I did not meet with you for massage this summer, next year for sure.) 

The no one massage girl today is without any discussion Mrs. Diana. I had my first meeting with Diana in May this year. The reason I booked a meeting with Diana was all the good reviews she had here on Nimfomane and I was just overwhelmed about her skills on the very first meeting. Second meeting with Diana was in august. I do know that she has a lot of clients coming back to her all the time. But nothing feels better for a man when a beautiful and sexy woman tells you “welcome back” on your second meeting. The feelings you get when a woman like Diana remembers you and welcomes you back after several months is just amazing. The Meetings with Diana is getting better and better all the time.

I had the pleasure of travelling in Romania for 3 weeks in August this year. During the 3 weeks I had two periods in Cluj.  Beside a start where I had some quite an intensive massage days at Fantasy Massage in Bucuresti, I had the pleasure of visiting several girls at Cleo. I had 6 hours massage with Diana.

On my very last visit to Cleo, one of the last very hot days in August, there was an overbooking at Cleo. Actually the problem was because of a client coming just knocking on the door, without making a phone call first. I had made my appointment with Diana on the phone the days before. At first I was told the wait a little bit at the room on the first floor. We ended up doing our 2 hour massage in the very hot living room on the first floor. I just loved the setting with a hot room.  When u is with a hot woman for 2 hours in a hot room, everything gets hot. What did happen in this overheated room stays between me and Diana.

I do not know when I will be back in Cluj. Hopefully I will be in Cluj in February or March. 

The first thing to do is to set up a meeting with Diana. Second thing will be to set up a meeting with Oana. 

I am sorry for writing this text in English, but I must admit that I do not know the Romanian language well enough to write in Romanian.

Every time I make a phone call to Cleo massage I Introduce I as W, from Norway. I hope that Roxana and other receptionists will recognize me. Hopefully this massage girls also. te sarut. 

Google has made this translation of my message:

Salut frati in masaj.
Sunt un om norvegian care a dezvoltat nevoia de a vizita din când în când Clujul
Prima mea vizită în Cluj a fost în 2006.

În mai 2013, am fost în oraș, având câteva beri cu un bun prieten al meu. Mi-a povestit despre posibilitățile de masaj erotic la Cluj și am decis să mergem împreună la studioul de masaj Issis
La această primă vizită la Issis am avut o întâlnire plăcută cu un spectacol de lesbiene de la Deea și Tanya.
După această primă vizită m-am întors la Issis de câteva ori înainte de a începe vizita la Privilege Massage. Atunci au fost la Strada Meteor, înainte să se mute la Calea Turzii 113.

De foarte mult timp am urmat subiectele de masaj de la Nimfomane. Nu a durat mult timp înainte să aflu că Cleo era un loc de vizitat.

Prima mea vizită la Cleo de la Strada Inau a fost în martie 2015. Prima fată pe care am întâlnit-o acolo a fost Bianca.
 După această primă vizită am avut plăcerea să mă întâlnesc cu Oana, Lavina, Maya, Alina, Andra, Alica, Diana, Laura, Mira, Sofia și Ina. Unii dintre ei am întâlnit doar o singură dată și alții de mai multe ori.

Unele dintre fete se disting foarte mult de mulțime.
Aici voi menționa doar câteva dintre ele. Alina a fost specială. O altă fată pe care mi-ar plăcea să o întâlnesc din nou era Maya. Doar doresc ca ea să se întoarcă să facă mai mult masaj. Mi-ar plăcea să întâlnesc Maya și Oana pentru un masaj lesbian.
Maya a fost o fată foarte specială, o fată în care să se îndrăgostească. Oana este, de asemenea, una dintre fetele speciale de la Cleo Massage. (Îmi pare rău Oana că nu m-am întâlnit cu tine pentru masaj în această vară, anul viitor sigur.)
Fata de masaj nimeni astăzi nu are nici o discuție doamnă Diana. Am avut prima întâlnire cu Diana în luna mai a acestui an. Motivul pentru care am rezervat o întâlnire cu Diana a fost toate recenziile bune pe care le-a avut aici pe Nimfomane și tocmai am fost copleșit de abilitățile ei la prima întâlnire. A doua întâlnire cu Diana a fost în luna august. Știu că are mulți clienți care se întorc la ea tot timpul. Dar nimic nu se simte mai bine pentru un bărbat când o femeie frumoasă și sexy vă spune "binevenită înapoi" la cea de-a doua întâlnire. Sentimentele pe care le primești atunci când o femeie ca Diana îți amintește și te întâmpină după câteva luni e doar uimitoare. Întâlnirile cu Diana devin din ce în ce mai bune și mai bune.
Am avut plăcerea să călătoresc în România timp de 3 săptămâni în luna august a acestui an. În cele 3 săptămâni am avut două perioade în Cluj. Pe lângă un început în care am avut câteva zile de masaj destul de intens la Masaj Fantasy din București, am avut plăcerea de a vizita câteva fete la Cleo. Am avut un masaj de 6 ore cu Diana.
În ultima mea vizită la Cleo, una dintre ultimele zile foarte calde din august, a fost o rezervare la Cleo. De fapt, problema a fost datorată faptului că un client care vine doar bate la ușă, fără să facă primul telefon. Îmi făcusem numirea cu Diana la telefon cu câteva zile înainte. La început mi sa spus să aștept puțin în camera de la primul etaj. Am ajuns să facem masajul de 2 ore în camera de zi foarte fierbinte de la primul etaj. Tocmai am iubit locul cu o cameră fierbinte. Când u este cu o femeie fierbinte timp de 2 ore într-o cameră fierbinte, totul se încălzește. Ce sa întâmplat în această cameră supraîncălzită rămâne între mine și Diana.

Nu stiu cand ma voi intoarce la Cluj. Sper că voi fi la Cluj în februarie sau martie.
Primul lucru pe care trebuie să-l faceți este să vă întâlniți cu Diana. Al doilea lucru va fi organizarea unei întâlniri cu Oana.

Îmi pare rău că scriu acest text în limba engleză, dar trebuie să recunosc că nu cunosc bine limba română pentru a scrie în limba română.

De fiecare dată când fac un apel la masajul Cleo, introduc eu ca W, din Norvegia.
Sper că Roxana și alți recepționiști mă vor recunoaște. Sperăm că și aceste fete de masaj. te saruta.

• Like 5
Link spre comentariu

Salutări tuturor.Ieri am vizitat Clei dupa o programare telefonică bineinteles imi era dor de Carmen.La ora stabilita ma prezint. sant întâmpinat de secretara si poftit în camera apare si Carmen.Aceasi fata cu zâmbetul pe buze,primitoare ,sexi,frumoasa vortăreață,glumeata ,o adevărată femeie pe care multi am vrea să o avem acasa .Asa scurt salon 10,masaj 10,gfe 10 ,atitudine 10,igiena 10.

• Like 3
Link spre comentariu
Vizitator altu2
Reputație: 0

10 pe linie ... ca Nadia la Montreal.

Mai sa fie, mai sa fie!

Ca sa nu se zica ca as fi carcotas, dupa revenirea ei in activitate (inainte de retragerea temporara a ei, nu ne-am intalnit) am facut si eu o programare la mult laudata Carmen.

Notele, pe scurt, sunt urmatoarele:

-aspect maseuza = 7,50 ~ 8,00 (nu-mi place stilul "rustic", asta e).

-masaj relaxare = 6,50 ~ 7,00 (masaj nu, ceva frecus pe picioare si un pic pe spate, dar doar frecus).

-masaj erotic = 8,50 ~ 9,00 (bun, dar nu "pica avioanele din zbor").

-atitudine = 9,00 ~ 9,50 (corecta, atenta, indatoritoare fata de client, dar ... asa, usor "ca la tara").

-GFE = 9,00 ~ 9,50 (da, nu prea ai ce-i reprosa aici, dar nu-i chiar de 10, ceva lipseste, "cireasa de pe tort").

-igiena fetei = 10,00 (fara dubii si indoieli).

Ca si medie generala ar fi putin peste 8,00, cu mentiunea ca eu nu vad potential de crestere, ci doar de scadere.

In rest, pentru "carcotasi", trebuie mentionat faptul, deloc neglijabil, ca cei din conducerea de la Cleo au accesat si achizitionat o mare descoperire a omenirii: covorasul antiderapant in baia clientilor. Sper ca nu s-au zgarcit si au investit in acest accesoriu si pentru baia fetelor (cea de la parter).

Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...