Sari la conținut

Adelinna - Outcall - 0726575144

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:the buleni

Dont get influenced bad by people who pick on you.

Stay yourself.

now that's something i have to answer to :) 

the girl wants to enter the world of sexual services, albeit in a 'european' country. she really NEEDS to get used to people picking on her if she wants to actually perform.

you tell her to stay herself? a high school girl selling her body for money and you tell her to be herself? :) how...charming :)

and no, adelina, you DON'T know english (which is pity, as english is no longer a foreign language, is mandatory whatever you want to do in life). that's poor english, babe. sure, it'll get you foreigners in bed, but that's pretty much it, in care you ever decide to part with this...endeavor.  

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:belgium

the girl wants to enter the world of sexual services, albeit in a 'european' country. she really NEEDS to get used to people picking on her if she wants to actually perform.

you tell her to stay herself? a high school girl selling her body for money and you tell her to be herself? :) how...charming :)

and no, adelina, you DON'T know english (which is pity, as english is no longer a foreign language, is mandatory whatever you want to do in life). that's poor english, babe. sure, it'll get you foreigners in bed, but that's pretty much it, in care you ever decide to part with this...endeavor.  

If she is strong enough she can combine stying herself and doing this job.

It is up to her to decide who she wants to be.

Not you, not me.

Ive never soldmy body for money. Have you?

We dont know how it is,how it can change you. We can only guess.

Sure in this industry a lot of people will talk bad and pick on her or anybody who does this job.

But that doesnt mean she has to accept it.

Link spre comentariu

If she is strong enough she can combine stying herself and doing this job.

It is up to her to decide who she wants to be.

Not you, not me.

Ive never soldmy body for money. Have you?

We dont know how it is,how it can change you. We can only guess.

Sure in this industry a lot of people will talk bad and pick on her or anybody who does this job.

But that doesnt mean she has to accept it.

don't contradict yourself - 1st and 4th sentences :) truth is that you can't know how it affects her or anyone else. fair enough. but that's besides my point. i, for instance, would not tell a school girl who sells herself for money to 'stay yourself'. especially with her level of english :) you could have put more words into what you actually meant: 'try not to let yourself be brought down by bad people and bad words'. which is a nice thing to say, but virtually impossible to make it happen :)

but that's just my opinion :)

Link spre comentariu

don't contradict yourself - 1st and 4th sentences :) truth is that you can't know how it affects her or anyone else. fair enough. but that's besides my point. i, for instance, would not tell a school girl who sells herself for money to 'stay yourself'. especially with her level of english :) you could have put more words into what you actually meant: 'try not to let yourself be brought down by bad people and bad words'. which is a nice thing to say, but virtually impossible to make it happen :)

but that's just my opinion :)

i said this part also somewhere : "'try not to let yourself be brought down by bad people and bad words'.

If she is a highschoolgirl thats sells her body for money and that is what she wants to do,with her choices and her principles, than she is also staying herself.

I respect your opinion.

I respect her opinion.

Link spre comentariu

i said this part also somewhere : "'try not to let yourself be brought down by bad people and bad words'.

If she is a highschoolgirl thats sells her body for money and that is what she wants to do,with her choices and her principles, than she is also staying herself.

I respect your opinion.

I respect her opinion.

sure. if she likes that, by all means, she can do whatever the heck she wants. we're not the savior army. on the contrary, we're mostly the big bad wolf. if she knows what she's getting into or not, again, it's on her. i personally don't think that she knows what she's doing, she's just looking for a quick way of making money, completely unaware of the exposure.

bottom line is that i found somewhat amusing that 'stay yourself' phrase. and, although i believe it's well intended, i think it's unrealistic.

Link spre comentariu
  • Administrator
  • Oras:La butoane
  • Oras:La butoane

pre_1485458977__c40.jpg

• Like 2

large.xxxxx.gif.e9e57a37567b71fee318ced754364ca4.gif

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Bucuresti
  • Oras:Bucuresti

I didn't said my english is perfect if that is your problem.

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...