Sari la conținut

INES 💋 ‼� Contact: 0757144043‼�🔞💄

Vizitator altu2

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:....

❤❤**Hello dear gentleman❤, welcome to my page of wonders. ❤❤❤ WORLD of Ines ❤️❤️

It is the first time for me when I come in CLUJ , and will be a pleasure to meet you……Join me into my secret garden of pleasures and let's have a taste of the nectar and the mystery.

***️I have to say that I LOVE WHAT I DO!!

**️I do not smoke but I indulge in everything that incites the senses

***️I love to please and be pleased, to be adored and have my body explored...Love games, fantasies,dates...FUN

***️I am a very good listener so don't worry about judgemental attitudes or personalities...just leave your worries and fears at the door and enter into my fantasy "bubble", my from another world room where everything is perfect,where everybody is happy....where ALL IS FUN!!

***️Kindly note that you are paying me for my time and company and if anything else besides that will occur, it will be from our both sides agreement!!!!!

****️My schedule is quite flexible at the moment so I can not know precisely when I am available but you could always check thru an message:)

Xx

Ines. ❤️

post-247432-0-07861200-1548707377_thumb.jpeg

post-247432-0-14399000-1548707387_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4
Link spre comentariu

ioi cred ca ai gresit topicul si site ul de fapt ai vrut sa zici Koloszvar  :slap2  :laugh2 de scriai in ungureste era mirabolant pt ungurashii din Cluj care nu pricepe bine la limba romaneste  :rax2

M-am gândit ca la Cluj sunt și turiști străini și , oarecum, mi-am dorit sa fiu pe întelesul tuturor

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu

â€¼ï¸ Maine voi ajunge in CLUJ ,pentru o perioada de 5 zile . ÃŽntre timp, putem stabili o întâlnire prin intermediul mesageriei private , pe forum.🔛 PM

-locație de LUX ,🔞monitorizata VIDEO, parcare gratuită ‼ï¸ðŸ”›zona : VIVA City âš ï¸ðŸ”š

(Ofer discreție 100% )

Disponibilă🆘 începând cu orele 18:00, mâine

Program general : ‼ï¸10:00 - 22:00 ‼ï¸

💋💋

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Romania
  • Oras:Romania

Buna Ines

Poti sa ma ajuti cu un numar de tel...pt whatsapp pm. Daca se poate asa pentru o programare :) 

❤❤**Hello dear gentleman❤, welcome to my page of wonders. ❤❤❤ WORLD of Ines ❤️❤️
It is the first time for me when I come in CLUJ , and will be a pleasure to meet you……Join me into my secret garden of pleasures and let's have a taste of the nectar and the mystery.

***️I have to say that I LOVE WHAT I DO!!

**️I do not smoke but I indulge in everything that incites the senses

***️I love to please and be pleased, to be adored and have my body explored...Love games, fantasies,dates...FUN

***️I am a very good listener so don't worry about judgemental attitudes or personalities...just leave your worries and fears at the door and enter into my fantasy "bubble", my from another world room where everything is perfect,where everybody is happy....where ALL IS FUN!!

***️Kindly note that you are paying me for my time and company and if anything else besides that will occur, it will be from our both sides agreement!!!!!

****️My schedule is quite flexible at the moment so I can not know precisely when I am available but you could always check thru an message:)

Xx
Ines. ❤️

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Vizitator mercedes1990
Reputație: 0

Cum se poate trimite mp ?

Din 2015 de când te-ai înscris daca făceai cate o recenzie poate aveai și tu acces la PM nu mp. Dar așa ai stat și doar ai citit. Baga până la 200 de postări și o să ai acces la PM

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Ardeal
  • Oras:Ardeal

Din 2015 de când te-ai înscris daca făceai cate o recenzie poate aveai și tu acces la PM nu mp. Dar așa ai stat și doar ai citit. Baga până la 200 de postări și o să ai acces la PM

cam greu pentru unii sa ajunga la 200 de postari de cand au murit ,,fazanii". =))
  • Like 1
  • Minus 1
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...