Sari la conținut

Vizitator

Postări Recomandate

Ohh, now I get it. Through clothing, perfuming, and sublime acting she wants to create a unique atmosphere...and then trash it by not evening permitting FK. For 120 euros, you can't even offer a girlfriend experience. 

I look forward to reading a review about you, if there will ever be one.

how i dress,

how i smell.

v.good location not "luxury location for 100 ron":))

i dont smoke

and very important or lets say  EVERYTHING is HOW I ACT

I read a few things about the models listed above and it dont looks great as u said. so....lets stop HERE please

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator
Reputație: 0

Ohh, now I get it. Through clothing, perfuming, and sublime acting she wants to create a unique atmosphere...and then trash it by not evening permitting FK. For 120 euros, you can't even offer a girlfriend experience. 

I look forward to reading a review about you, if there will ever be one.

I focus on a small number of clients...based on quality customers and most of them are not users on this forum. They come from other sources.

Keep in mind that many clients do not write reviews on forum.

not always reviews are relevant and reflect the reality ...(for some people are important to others not) ... what i know from my own online shopping experience is that many times I bought a product with many positive reviews and turned out to be dumb or vice versa.  so I rely on instinct.

about  GF ///we can talk more on that subject to. we can say i offer a girlfriend experience...depends on how you look at things.

Link spre comentariu

"The Girlfriend Experience is your run of the mill, vanilla sex. Think of this as the standard things you’d do with your partner, like hugging, kissing, licking, hand jobs, oral and penetration - all acts of intimacy that come with sharing an emotional bond.

You're telling me if you had a boyfriend, you would abstain from kissing him or performing unprotected oral? This is the standard definition of GFE, which you don't offer, no matter "how you look at things." 

I focus on a small number of clients...based on quality customers and most of them are not users on this forum. They come from other sources.

Keep in mind that many clients do not write reviews on forum.

not always reviews are relevant and reflect the reality ...(for some people are important to others not) ... what i know from my own online shopping experience is that many times I bought a product with many positive reviews and turned out to be dumb or vice versa.  so I rely on instinct.

about  GF ///we can talk more on that subject to. we can say i offer a girlfriend experience...depends on how you look at things.

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator

"The Girlfriend Experience is your run of the mill, vanilla sex. Think of this as the standard things you’d do with your partner, like hugging, kissing, licking, hand jobs, oral and penetration - all acts of intimacy that come with sharing an emotional bond.

You're telling me if you had a boyfriend, you would abstain from kissing him or performing unprotected oral? This is the standard definition of GFE, which you don't offer, no matter "how you look at things." 

we're talking too much about this subject

I hope I have cleared you and if not////thats it.....

you can not satisfy everyone.

Good Luck

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:T O K Y O

I don't understand the pricing, you have similar rates to tashared, brunetareala, ines, tanya, or maya but offer less. Why would anyone choose you over the competition? Ah yes, i want a handjob with oil for 120 euros lol

binesss de toot

• Like 1
  • Minus 5
Link spre comentariu

how i dress,

how i smell.

v.good location not "luxury location for 100 ron":))

i dont smoke

and very important or lets say  EVERYTHING is HOW I ACT

I read a few things about the models listed above and it dont looks great as u said. so....lets stop HERE please

Daca te aduc pa duplex la mine iti arat eu ce inseamna lux.Te plimb si cu drona :))

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator

I don't understand the pricing, you have similar rates to tashared, brunetareala, ines, tanya, or maya but offer less. Why would anyone choose you over the competition? Ah yes, i want a handjob with oil for 120 euros lol

Eva is a great girl, you must see her point of view also.

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...