Sari la conținut

Need recomentations for "Massage"

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:somware
Hello
Sorry for the English. I’m visiting Bucharest for the 3rd time now. I had some bad experience at the past with massage saloons.

I will like to ask if someone can help me and recommend me girl/s for erotic massage + something more :) outcall to HOTEL if possible.
From saloons all the girls I try was offering ONLY massage and HJ. I read somewhere that there some saloons that the girls if you pay something "extra" you can get what you want.

google translate

Alo
Ne pare rău pentru limba engleză. Sunt în vizită la București pentru ora treia acum.
Am avut ceva experiență rău la saloane de masaj trecut cu. Eu va dori să întreb dacă cineva mă poate ajuta și de a recomanda-mi fata / s pentru masaj erotic + ceva mai mult la client :) la hotel, dacă este posibil.
Din saloane toate fetele am încerca fost oferirea de masaj și numai HJ. Am citit undeva că există unele saloane de faptul că fetele, dacă plătiți ceva "extra", puteți obține ceea ce vrei.
Link spre comentariu

Thanks iasom. The think is that when i last visited Romania i tryed but most of the phone numbers was off or they didnt speak english. S the only think left is to call to a sallon. I dont whant to have the same problem this time so thats why I need recomentation.

Thanks for the help. Ill give it a try

Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...