Postări Recomandate

• Membru Premium
  • Telefon: 07 noi 2 si-ale tale buze moi
  • Oras:Pe taramul Viselor

• Like 1
  • Inimioara 1

” if i make you my emotional home .. i give you the power to make me homeless. Because on the day you decide to abandon me, betray me, hurt me, and i've put my emotional eggs in your basket, i've put all my emotional dependence in your bank, i've put my emotional wellbeing in your hands, and you abandon me, reject me, betray me, i am rendered instantly homeless in that moment, it's like i was kicked onto the streets ...i have no address because you were my address, you were my home ..”

Link spre comentariu
  • Membru Premium

@maria_dulce :D 

• Haha 1

” if i make you my emotional home .. i give you the power to make me homeless. Because on the day you decide to abandon me, betray me, hurt me, and i've put my emotional eggs in your basket, i've put all my emotional dependence in your bank, i've put my emotional wellbeing in your hands, and you abandon me, reject me, betray me, i am rendered instantly homeless in that moment, it's like i was kicked onto the streets ...i have no address because you were my address, you were my home ..”

Link spre comentariu
  • Membru Premium

@maria_dulce :laugh2 sunt un vanator :D 

• Haha 1

Link spre comentariu
  • Membru Premium

• Inimioara 1

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...