Sari la conținut

❤️Sexy Brunetzica❤️plina de pasiune❤️

Vizitator vanesa27

Postări Recomandate

Vizitator vanesa27
Reputație: 0

Hi guys, my name is Vanessa, happy to meet New peoples and very open minded to everything, contact me for details and i Will wait for you to give you the perfect touch for your unic moment of relaxing! CALL ME Kiss Kiss

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Undeva
  • Oras:Undeva

Hi guys, my name is Vanessa, happy to meet New peoples and very open minded to everything, contact me for details and i Will wait for you to give you the perfect touch for your unic moment of relaxing! CALL ME Kiss Kiss

Vanessa speaks excellent English and is very approachable and straightforward to communicate with.

Her location in Brasov is easy to find and the modern apartment is clean and tidy.  

Take a hot shower and lie back to enjoy her awesome oral skills.  Highly recommended and well worth visiting!  

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator vanesa27

Detalieaza serviciile oferite , ataseaza foto reale si cat mai edificatoare la corp , comunica in ce zona ai locatia . Asa ai sanse sa fi sunata si vizitata . 

Bafta si spor la treaba !

Mersi frumos pentru sfaturi!

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator vanesa27

Hi gentlemans, happy to present myself a very sensual brunete Who knows how to give you the best orgasm you ever had

Don't hessitate to contact me for more details 0799224288

post-304261-0-88400200-1572273595_thumb.jpg

post-304261-0-71417400-1572273624_thumb.jpg

post-304261-0-84737000-1572273668_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:the buleni
  • Oras:the buleni

fuck. first one i've seen that actually knows how to write in english. this is sexy :)  (unique, not unic)

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator vanesa27

fuck. first one i've seen that actually knows how to write in english. this is sexy :)  (unique, not unic)

LOL thanks, my english îs not perfect but i try my best!

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...