Sari la conținut

Scammed by prostitute from here

Postări Recomandate

Hi. My name is Mark. Im from marble arch in london. I was scammed by a prostitute there for a lot of money. She worked under the name fransesca. But her real name is ana maria tunahan. I know she used to advertise here also under the name denisa and worked in calea vitan. She is from giurgiu. I see her husband is now going to open a restaurant with the scammed prostitutemoney. Whar can i do?

Pictures : https://m.imgur.com/a/L99UM3W

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Pizda pizda pizda , infinita pizda
  • Oras:Pizda pizda pizda , infinita pizda

Hi. My name is Mark. Im from marble arch in london. I was scammed by a prostitute there for a lot of money. She worked under the name fransesca. But her real name is ana maria tunahan. I know she used to advertise here also under the name denisa and worked in calea vitan. She is from giurgiu. I see her husband is now going to open a restaurant with the scammed prostitutemoney. Whar can i do?

You can go to london police , file a complaint , and they will deal prolly with the rest of the paperwork , if you kept receipts for money transfers and stuff, and didn`t give the money hand to hand , you might have a chance , i presume you have also logs of chats and disscussions you might had . But now with Corona virus shit , God knows how much time it will take to actually get things movin` .

• Like 2
  • Minus 4
Link spre comentariu
  • Telefon: Only email me regarding my orders
  • Oras:Kiustenge
  • Telefon: Only email me regarding my orders
  • Oras:Kiustenge

https://i.imgur.com/7KxpimX.jpg

phone number?

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:GILEAD
She's so beautiful and looks so innocent and it's so much first of april today...

Forget about the money for it's nothing you can do about it, trust me. 

Where did you say you're from? Marble Arch London? :)))) The 5 stars hotel or the monument? :)))

Salut Depresivule ! How's life like jackass?
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Curacao
  • Oras:Curacao

Eu nu inteleg scama, un strain fecior batran vine in romania si se indragosteste de o prostituata pe care o plateste pentru sex, leaga o prietenie online cu acesta, ea ai cere 500 de euro ca nu are bani de paine pe care acesta ai trimite, dupa aceea surpriza, prostituata e prostituata, nu vrea sa se marite  si sa fie iubirea vietii lui, femeia era si maritata cu pestele, omu se considera scamat.

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu

Eu nu inteleg scama, un strain fecior batran vine in romania si se indragosteste de o prostituata pe care o plateste pentru sex, leaga o prietenie online cu acesta, ea ai cere 500 de euro ca nu are bani de paine pe care acesta ai trimite, dupa aceea surpriza, prostituata e prostituata, nu vrea sa se marite si sa fie iubirea vietii lui, femeia era si maritata cu pestele, omu se considera scamat.

Nici eu nu inteleg. Le scriu aia in toata presa ca Romania e tara de curve si hoti, au iesit din UE sa scape de asta si omu tot pune botu, lol 🤣
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Vizitator sabina10
Reputație: 0

No habla inglés.

Îmi traduce cineva, vă rog frumos?

Păi zice cam așa:

Mark din Londra înșelat

de Francesca sau Denisa,

cu job în Calea Vitan.

Lasat făr'un gologan

Dar acu i-a picat fisa!

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator caproshu
Reputație: 0

Păi zice cam așa:

Mark din Londra înșelat

de Francesca sau Denisa,

cu job în Calea Vitan.

Lasat făr'un gologan

Dar acu i-a picat fisa!

N ai găsit alta rima, nu?? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Link spre comentariu
  • Membru Premium
  • Oras:one day in heaven, next day in hell
  • Oras:one day in heaven, next day in hell

Am vizitat o de nenumarate ori pe fatuca, arata beton cu niste sani dementiali, iar cu mine a fost profi si se futea in draci.

Am ramas surprins cand au aparut reclamatii de inselatorie, 

Have visited several times her, she was gorgeous, one of a kind pair of boobs ! She treated me very polite every time and fuck me as hell, never count time during meetings. I was completly suprised when find out she scamed some guy, now appear was not the only one. It seems she give up prostitution and advanced one level higher in making easy money taking advantages on gullible persons.She was forced to do so by her husband at the begining any way, when realise the money come fast she integrated into this behaviour and habit. Don t know what ur chances are mate, nobody pull out money out of ur pocket or bank account, BUT YOURSELF

Link spre comentariu

No habla inglés.

Îmi traduce cineva, vă rog frumos?

Lasă hăblăraia Filo și întâmpină cu trebuie revenirea febleției tale,numita the booze babe !! :)))

Ia-o uşurel şi galant de data asta, curteaz-o şi hableaz-o по-русски.

"Try a different approach", cum ar zice ăştia ce-s buni la limbi, în spangliș.
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...