Sari la conținut

Ruxysenzuala ❤️

Vizitator ruxysenzuala

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Never home
  • Oras:Never home

Hello everyone.

I'm here to leave a little review on my RuxyPuxy here. It's gonna be short and sweet, just like she is.

I've visited her 3 times already and I left happy every time, you know, first time is an accident, second time is a coincidence, third time is a habit.

Ruxy, a funny petite fuck-machine with nice big boobies and thicc af, always wearing some sexy lingerie, especially those fishnet stockings, daaaaamn, or how rappers call it, a true "shawty".

Every encounter with her starts with a little chat about little things, and escalates to mild GFE, with a lot of touching and kissing (needs some more tongue thought, love me some DFK), and playing with those awesome tittiessssss, and a blowjob to give your life for. So good can barely last a minute, two tops.

Taking a little break, chatting about nothingness while I admire her body and wanting to taste her. And then I do, eating that muffin until orgasm (as she claims), as I recharge for round two, which is always similar to round one.

So, nothing else from me today, my English is failing me at this late hour...

As for giving grades:

Home: 8/10 - single in the apartment, doesn't really matter anything else, oes it

Girl: 8/10 - tiny but thicc, 

Oral without: 8/10 - a few times I felt a little too much hand...

GFE: 7/10 - in this category I grade the kissing, and needs more initiative, and even more tongue ^^

Normal: 8/10 - did it only once, but ye, if she could be more active, would be awesome

Anal: did not try, but definitely want to

I'm sorry for the low grades, but I have faith they will improve.

See ya soon, Rux!

Yours truly,

Aleks, aka BabyFace

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...