Sari la conținut

Aida Sector 2 0731597005

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Paris

Ok another girl I met in Bucharest, I will try to meet them more often from now on.

It was easy to schedule a meeting this time. she even write a little english and understood me sometimes.

She is a very kind and sweet woman.

Locatio:8 Nice apartment, I don't like the location lol. But nothing bad. Her apartment is clean, she gave me a big towel. The sheet seemed a bit dirty on the bed, but only seemed, maybe they were just a little torn, I do not know.

Aspect: 7-8 The truth is she is not my type, but I do not want to be mean. She is a very sweet and adorable girl. I am sure she will please other men. But she is not the type of girl I would pay to have sex with. but I don't want to offend her, she is nice and sweet, I repeat again, but not my type and I prefer to be honest.

ON: 8.5 She can go deep, a lot of spit. But she does not do it for long and she did not let me face fuck her. But at least she tried her best. And she is better than most girls at this.

NP: 9 She accept all positions, she doesn't like when you play with her pussy too much. But everything is fine. We had quite some fun.

Altitude: 10 She is very kind, very sweet, and very understanding.

Conclusion: Aida is a sweet girl, she is not my type but I am sure she will please others.

I recommend her to other people, but I don't think I will visit her again

• Like 3
  • Mersi 1
  • Minus 1
  • Inimioara 1
Link spre comentariu

Oh and to add more details about Aida, I stayed there for 30 minutes.

But she was never looking at the time, and she never tried to rush me like some other girls.

Because I take a long time to cum, and we did many different positions, and a lot of ON(BBBJ).

So even though she is not my type, she is really a good girl.

It is perfect for the men who wants a sweet little girl, she looks young and healthy.

She is also the first girl who told me she love Bucharest and her country Romania, I respect that!

Because most girls told me they prefer abroad in Spain, Germany, etc... or another city in Romania.

I always respect when a girl love their own country.

• Like 3
  • Minus 1
  • Inimioara 1
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:caacal
  • Oras:caacal

Am vizitat azi o fata super frumoasă, tânără și inteligenta. Pe o vreme ploioasă, la prima ora a dimineții, înainte de a merge la sala, a rezultat o experiență peste prețul plătit. 

ON nota 9, urmat de un 69 plăcut, curat.

NP nota 10 doggystyle, se implica, geme plăcut și nu pare fals.

Merita revenirea pt o ora next time.

Ciocane tari pt confrați și pupici pt dra frumoasă.

• Mersi 1
Link spre comentariu
  • Telefon: 0731597005
  • Oras:Bucuresti - calea mosilor

Dragilor dam startul programărilor pentru mâine. Locuri disponibile în intervalul 9.00 - 10.00 sau 11 00- 12. 00

• Haha 1
Link spre comentariu

Bună dimineața dragilor și la mulți ani sărbătoriților! Va aștept sa ne petrecem ziua de nume împreună. Pupici:* 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link spre comentariu
Acum 9 ore, incepator2 a spus:

Ești bolnavă ?

Acum 9 ore, incepator2 a spus:

Ești bolnavă ?

Nu înțeleg. 

Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...