Sari la conținut

Total❤️Evelin❤️❤️❤️ 100%reala 0770317053

Vizitator

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Pitești
  • Oras:Pitești
Acum 8 ore, hennesy a spus:

De preturile de mai sus ești...nimic mai mult...dar mai pica cate un fraier din când în când.

P.S Sa ne spui ce fumezi sa luăm și noi...de unde scoți preturile astea, ferească D-zeu !😂😂😂

Om bun nu fraier.Nu știu cum ai pățit și nu te contrazic,poate am avut eu un noroc chior,dar  in timpul petrecut cu ea nu am văzut nici o greșeală din partea ei,eu nu sunt făt frumos in schimb ea e o prințesă,pentru 500 lei am primit prea mult,mergeți intr-un club bun și agățați fete cred ca ieșiți mai scump, eu am avut comanda și de 3000 lei in vremurile bune,fiecare face cum crede ca e mai bine pt el,sa știți ca nu sunt pește,sunt mult mai sus de atât.Am potențial pentru fete mult mai scumpe dar ea rămâne pe primul loc. 

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Bucuresti

Visited also this fairy near this Xmas Eve.

Location delea veche is a bit far from my expat getto herastrau but no regrets of my driving time. 

Building and apartment post communism, quite ok. In apartment was a fairy colega, I was proposed by fairy to take both, but I did not feel like a sex  giant that evening. I did not have chance to look well over the merits of colega but the face was young and quite pretty (more to the blonda side).

The fairy is a no shit stunner. You can see it on the pics but the original is way better. Young, slim, gracefully shaped flawless body. Pretty face with dazzling smile. Some face acne, not critical, one course of roaccutane would solve it fast. Club gogo/starlet type.

Unfortunately AP was refused (I hope next time the lovely fairy will let me under the fairy tail).

Dus, groping, ON not so bad (but no deep no oo). I had to stop it not to erupt into the fairy's exiting mouth and did it in cauciuc in doggy 3 mins later.

Water, nice chit chat, she was doing back massage to me meanwhile. I don't remember last time I received interfuck massage. Usually it's eastern style or fairies with very long experience. So definitely a plus even the massage was a simple one.

Dus, ON magic quite long to grow completely the pea tree, cauciuc put on by lips (also quite a profi trick). 2 poses, cauciuc off jizz on her smooth hip (she called it Mona Lisa).

Bilet to fairytale 550 lei for 1 hour, many thanks to the girl.

I understand for many it's quite scump, you can get the same results cheaper etc. But sometimes I'm a frier that thing that esthetic delight is a bit different shit and I have to pay extra. So I will.

La multi ani si ciocane tari!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Inimioara 1
Link spre comentariu
Vizitator
Reputație: 0
Acum 16 ore, nomuro a spus:

Visited also this fairy near this Xmas Eve.

Location delea veche is a bit far from my expat getto herastrau but no regrets of my driving time. 

Building and apartment post communism, quite ok. In apartment was a fairy colega, I was proposed by fairy to take both, but I did not feel like a sex  giant that evening. I did not have chance to look well over the merits of colega but the face was young and quite pretty (more to the blonda side).

The fairy is a no shit stunner. You can see it on the pics but the original is way better. Young, slim, gracefully shaped flawless body. Pretty face with dazzling smile. Some face acne, not critical, one course of roaccutane would solve it fast. Club gogo/starlet type.

Unfortunately AP was refused (I hope next time the lovely fairy will let me under the fairy tail).

Dus, groping, ON not so bad (but no deep no oo). I had to stop it not to erupt into the fairy's exiting mouth and did it in cauciuc in doggy 3 mins later.

Water, nice chit chat, she was doing back massage to me meanwhile. I don't remember last time I received interfuck massage. Usually it's eastern style or fairies with very long experience. So definitely a plus even the massage was a simple one.

Dus, ON magic quite long to grow completely the pea tree, cauciuc put on by lips (also quite a profi trick). 2 poses, cauciuc off jizz on her smooth hip (she called it Mona Lisa).

Bilet to fairytale 550 lei for 1 hour, many thanks to the girl.

I understand for many it's quite scump, you can get the same results cheaper etc. But sometimes I'm a frier that thing that esthetic delight is a bit different shit and I have to pay extra. So I will.

La multi ani si ciocane tari!

Thank you!! 💋💋💋

Kiss ! 

Link spre comentariu
Acum 17 ore, Gcosbuc a spus:

Și eu aș fi interesat să aflu. Mulțumesc. 

Salut ! 

Vă pierdeți timpul cu anal la d-ra...a "făcut" de marketing, dezastru total...vezi 1-2 pagini in urma recenzia mea pentru anal.

Se trăgea, se eschiva, se sucea...ce sa mai😂 pierdere de timp și bani...noroc că au fost doar 150 lei.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Minus 1
Link spre comentariu

Evelina, nu știu ce calitate ai la servicii dar arăți demențial (cel puțin pentru gustul meu) ai un corp superb și ești incredibil de bună de pula .

Am văzut câteva poze cu tine și mi s-a sculat instant ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Reputație: 0
Acum 16 ore, bryan a spus:

Evelina, nu știu ce calitate ai la servicii dar arăți demențial (cel puțin pentru gustul meu) ai un corp superb și ești incredibil de bună de pula .

Am văzut câteva poze cu tine și mi s-a sculat instant ....

Te astept sa mi faci o vizita ! 😘 pup

Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...