Sari la conținut

Woman for house, privat, and more

totom

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Europe

I am looking for a woman who supports me in the house, in my business and also privately. It's perfect when she comes to my bed and we have a lot of fun there too. I work a lot and I'm fine, but I also enjoy the free time and the freedom to travel, to do something, to have peace and quiet, beautiful hotels with a pool and spa, ..... you should be open, up to the age of 30, slim, small breasts are more to me than big ones, tender, loving, helpful and humorous. the house has a small pool, garden, private and business is in one house. i live near vienna. if you are interested then contact me with your email address. you can write a private message here. then let's write and if we have the feeling it's good, then I'll come visit you and we'll talk. I know Romania well and spend a lot of vacation and leisure time there. You should at least speak English or German, it doesn't matter, but we should have a basis to speak.

Google translator:

Caut o femeie care să mă sprijine în casă, în afacerea mea și, de asemenea, în privat. Este perfect când vine ea în patul meu și ne distrăm foarte mult și acolo. Muncesc mult și mă simt bine, dar mă bucur și de timpul liber și de libertatea de a călători, de a face ceva, de a avea liniște și liniște, hoteluri frumoase cu piscină și spa, ..... ar trebui să fii deschis , Până la vârsta de 30 de ani, sânii subțiri și mici sunt mai mult pentru mine decât cei mari, tandri, iubitori, de ajutor și plini de umor. casa are o piscină mică, grădină, privată, iar afacerea este într-o singură casă. Locuiesc lângă Viena. dacă sunteți interesat, atunci contactați-mă cu adresa dvs. de e-mail. puteți scrie un mesaj privat aici. atunci hai să scriem și dacă avem senzația că este bine, atunci vin să te vizitez și vom vorbi. Cunosc bine România și petrec multă vacanță și timp liber acolo. Ar trebui cel puțin să vorbești engleza sau germana, nu contează, dar ar trebui să avem o bază pentru a vorbi.

Link spre comentariu

Cousin, if you really knew everything about romania, then you would have known that romanian women are man eating whores only chasing for money and simulating love so well to the point that even they believe their lies and bullshit

In the end, it is just an act, to get all your money and then break your soul.

Would you rather be rich and alone but with your soul intact, or be happy for a short amount of time and suddenly have your soul ripped out of your chest and shit on it, and find out that you have nothing left, no more money, no more house, all gone, and you will ask yourself how did it happen and you will not be able to realize how it all went away, because you fell in love, or rather, got tricked by a romanian whore and her spell blinded you to see the reality.

Give yourself a favor and just go to romanian whores to fuck them and leave them, never sugardate one

Si in cazul vostru tarfelor care v-ati murdarit cu engleza pa la gura, de la pula de englez, astept sa dati cu hate :))

Link spre comentariu
4 minutes ago, raspunsueda said:

Cousin, if you really knew everything about romania, then you would have known that romanian women are man eating whores only chasing for money and simulating love so well to the point that even they believe their lies and bullshit

In the end, it is just an act, to get all your money and then break your soul.

Would you rather be rich and alone but with your soul intact, or be happy for a short amount of time and suddenly have your soul ripped out of your chest and shit on it, and find out that you have nothing left, no more money, no more house, all gone, and you will ask yourself how did it happen and you will not be able to realize how it all went away, because you fell in love, or rather, got tricked by a romanian whore and her spell blinded you to see the reality.

Give yourself a favor and just go to romanian whores to fuck them and leave them, never sugardate one

Si in cazul vostru tarfelor care v-ati murdarit cu engleza pa la gura, de la pula de englez, astept sa dati cu hate :))

let this be my problem and please take care of your own. I'm old enough to know what I'm doing
Many Thanks
i wish you happy holidays and have a nice time

lasă asta să fie problema mea și te rog să ai grijă de a ta. Sunt destul de mare ca să știu ce fac
Mulțumesc mult
Vă doresc sărbători fericite și să vă distrați bine

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Intre munti si vai si dealuri
  • Oras:Intre munti si vai si dealuri

This is literally the worst place possible to search for a trophy wife.
I do get it that Austrian women are ugly as a baboon's butt, but this is definitely not the right place to search for what you want.

This is a website for finding hookers, and pretty much nothing else.

If you are indeed that rich, look for a specialized agency that will find one for you, at least if things go wrong you can sue them...

Link spre comentariu
Vizitator cocalar20
Reputație: 0
On 12/14/2020 at 1:55 PM, totom said:

I am looking for a woman who supports me in the house, in my business and also privately. It's perfect when she comes to my bed and we have a lot of fun there too. I work a lot and I'm fine, but I also enjoy the free time and the freedom to travel, to do something, to have peace and quiet, beautiful hotels with a pool and spa, ..... you should be open, up to the age of 30, slim, small breasts are more to me than big ones, tender, loving, helpful and humorous. the house has a small pool, garden, private and business is in one house. i live near vienna. if you are interested then contact me with your email address. you can write a private message here. then let's write and if we have the feeling it's good, then I'll come visit you and we'll talk. I know Romania well and spend a lot of vacation and leisure time there. You should at least speak English or German, it doesn't matter, but we should have a basis to speak.

Google translator:

Caut o femeie care să mă sprijine în casă, în afacerea mea și, de asemenea, în privat. Este perfect când vine ea în patul meu și ne distrăm foarte mult și acolo. Muncesc mult și mă simt bine, dar mă bucur și de timpul liber și de libertatea de a călători, de a face ceva, de a avea liniște și liniște, hoteluri frumoase cu piscină și spa, ..... ar trebui să fii deschis , Până la vârsta de 30 de ani, sânii subțiri și mici sunt mai mult pentru mine decât cei mari, tandri, iubitori, de ajutor și plini de umor. casa are o piscină mică, grădină, privată, iar afacerea este într-o singură casă. Locuiesc lângă Viena. dacă sunteți interesat, atunci contactați-mă cu adresa dvs. de e-mail. puteți scrie un mesaj privat aici. atunci hai să scriem și dacă avem senzația că este bine, atunci vin să te vizitez și vom vorbi. Cunosc bine România și petrec multă vacanță și timp liber acolo. Ar trebui cel puțin să vorbești engleza sau germana, nu contează, dar ar trebui să avem o bază pentru a vorbi.

Ai gresit tara baiatu meu 😂😂😂

Romancele sunt doar bune de futut, nu gasesti femei care sa te sustina aici. Incearca Tailanda sau Filipine, sunt educate sa fie femei nu golani.

Translation:

"Youre looking in the wrong country.

Romanian girls are only good for fucking, you will not find supportive women in here. Try Thailand or Philipines, theyre educated to be women not gangasters".

Link spre comentariu

La 14.12.2020 la 21:02, totom a spus:

of course I am ready to support you financially.

I think you need a 15 yo slim virgin girl that you get by asking from her father or male relatives. Alcohol and pictures of your house and pool will help the conversation.

Once you keep an angel in your house you don't  need to work that much and you don't need any more help with  your home and business. You will see your luck suddenly improve.

Link spre comentariu
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...