Sari la conținut

Microsoft buy Activision for nearly $70 BILLION

Postări Recomandate

19 minutes ago, clement mic said:

Holly fuck... The largest studio acquisition in game history. 

https://www.reuters.com/technology/microsoft-buy-activision-blizzard-deal-687-billion-2022-01-18/

I bought a PS5, I am fucked? 

No, I don't think so, I don't think Microsoft would be so dope to modify COD series or other Activision titles that are "work in progress". It would be lame for them. That would mean cancelling even more titles that are not Activision (because recently Activision merged with Blizzard, so that would spill death for Diablo IV, Word of Warcraft and other titles).

So nope, I think it's just a great marketing move from Microsoft.

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Paris

Well, sorry, but Sony was way too exclusive (pun intended). They have many titles PS(4 or 5) exclusive, not too many PC versions (just lately added Days Gone last year, now God of War and soon Uncharted 4), but now they'll have to try to attract more PC subscribers, so they'll have to port The Last of US 1 & 2, the rest of the GoW and Uncharted titles and many others for PC too. Otherwise, there is a possibility that Sony will have big problems in the months and years to come ! And also, to try to lower the prices for PS 5 in the shops, to try to win more buyers and subscribers.

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
11 minutes ago, horny_gooner said:

Well, sorry, but Sony was way too exclusive (pun intended). They have many titles PS(4 or 5) exclusive, not too many PC versions (just lately added Days Gone last year, now God of War and soon Uncharted 4), but now they'll have to try to attract more PC subscribers, so they'll have to port The Last of US 1 & 2, the rest of the GoW and Uncharted titles and many others for PC too. Otherwise, there is a possibility that Sony will have big problems in the months and years to come ! And also, to try to lower the prices for PS 5 in the shops, to try to win more buyers and subscribers.

But Sony got the best exclusives by very very very far

I didn't buy Xbox Series X because of the lack of exclusives

But I wonder how things will be now that they acquired SO MANY studios

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu
1 minute ago, clement mic said:

But Sony got the best exclusives by very very very far

I didn't buy Xbox Series X because of the lack of exclusives

But I wonder how things will be now that they acquired SO MANY studios

Well, looking at the Microsoft market value, their financial value is enormous, and the revenues will also be huge ! If they'll merge, in the future, with Ubisoft also, they'll have 90% of the gaming industry ! And this will be 99% the death of Sony gaming division !

Of course Sony has to do something, but I think there at Sony it is chaos right now, I don't think they have anticipated such a move from Microsoft and this totally changes all their marketing/develpment plans for this year and the years to come.

And I also wonder how this will affect the pirating cracking groups, because Microsoft has Arxan protection, they don't use Denuvo, which was almost uncrackable (only Empress and CPY succeeded in cracking Denuvo, CPY is gone, Empress is still active but she is rarely cracking this days). Will the new Microsoft Gaming Division use also Denuvo with Arxan, or they'll let Activision Division use Denuvo for the titles they'll make in the future ? For now, there are only speculations, because right now everything is in limbo, no one knows for sure what's what !

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
21 minutes ago, horny_gooner said:

Well, looking at the Microsoft market value, their financial value is enormous, and the revenues will also be huge ! If they'll merge, in the future, with Ubisoft also, they'll have 90% of the gaming industry ! And this will be 99% the death of Sony gaming division !

Of course Sony has to do something, but I think there at Sony it is chaos right now, I don't think they have anticipated such a move from Microsoft and this totally changes all their marketing/develpment plans for this year and the years to come.

And I also wonder how this will affect the pirating cracking groups, because Microsoft has Arxan protection, they don't use Denuvo, which was almost uncrackable (only Empress and CPY succeeded in cracking Denuvo, CPY is gone, Empress is still active but she is rarely cracking this days). Will the new Microsoft Gaming Division use also Denuvo with Arxan, or they'll let Activision Division use Denuvo for the titles they'll make in the future ? For now, there are only speculations, because right now everything is in limbo, no one knows for sure what's what !

Well, to be honest, I was almost never playing the games from the studios MS acquired.

But I must admit that they are the most popular games, almost everybody play COD.

It is like MS is playing a game a chest and they are taking over everything.

They invest everything for Game Pass, because they know it can be played EVERYWHERE.

It is very interesting to see how this will turn out, I still believe in Sony, they are not stupid neither.

Money matters, but Sony know what they are doing and they have been a lot more successful so far.

• Like 2
  • Minus 1
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...