Sari la conținut

CORINA ZONA ROND ALBA IULIA-BLV BUREBISTA 0768697503 Sms ,Apel sau Whats'App .Incall / Outcall

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Paris
4 minutes ago, corina0762893581 said:

I see that I recently commented that I am posting too many pictures =))) 

I post because I like to take pictures, I create them myself, I edit (where appropriate), I don't see where the problem would be :(

someone told me i was desperate with so many pictures =)))) 

that's why it was only raining, I'm posting another one because I still took 100 new pictures : d 

Point Blur_Dec112021_142809.jpg

Keep posting them, I love them :)

Make me want to meet you even more

Fuck what other people think 😉

• Inimioara 1
Link spre comentariu
Vizitator razielduke
Reputație: 0
Acum 12 minute, clement mic a spus:

Keep posting them, I love them :)

Make me want to meet you even more

Fuck what other people think 😉

Hurry cause she probably won't stick around for much longer 🤭.

Link spre comentariu
Acum 2 minute, corina0762893581 a spus:

Ideea pozei asta era :D

Sa se vada baby parul....e facuta dintr-un anumit unghi cu o lumina calda ,a fost cu intentie 

Poti sa dormi la noapte mai bine dupa acest comentariu ? :)))

Ah, ok 🤮.
Le ai cu pozele înseamnă. E bine că știu la cine să apelez dacă nu-mi iese vreodată vreo poză calumea.
Să zicem că da, dar nu.

Link spre comentariu
Acum 6 minute, corina0762893581 a spus:

Si tu cu cine faci intrecere ? 

E clar ca nu am cu cine ,o sa te ignor de acum incolo . 😒

Multumesc by the way pentru atentia acordata  :)

p.s: Vreio sa vezi poze cu photshop sau filtre ? Pozele mele nu au asa ceva ,sunt naturale 100%,dar cu unii dintre voi oricum nu este bine =)))

Mai cauta ,vezi ca am si pistrui ,si alunite si un cos pe buca dreapta ,in stanga :))))

Eu nu fac întrecere cu nimeni că mie nu-mi place să am bube pe corp. Încerc să tratez și să nu dau cu lama sau încerc pe cât de mult să nu mănânc toate prostiile sau cine știe cu cine să intru în contact și să mă infectez.

Ai cu cine.

Cu stimă !

Ah, nu. Scuză-mă, Ai dreptate aici. Mi-e scârbă de cele cu filtre, mai ales cele cu bot de câine sau cu tenta aia de mască mov pe care și-o pun toate buboasele și urâtele pe rețelele de socializare doar ca să nu li se vadă.
Prefer așa fără filtre.
Iar în „photshot” nu am intrat niciodată deci nu pot să-ți răspund.

Am căutat, și în ultima poză pe pulpa stângă pe spate ai o vânătaie. Cine te bate ? Peștele că nu-i încasezi cât vrea el să umple Bmw-ul ?

Pistruii i-aș căuta, dar aceia îmi plac 😍, de ce nu mi-ai zis pâna-cum că ai ? Îi ai pe față, nu ?
Alunițele nu-s așa deranjante atât timp cât nu-s mari și nu-s cancerigene și nu iese păr din ele.

Iar coșurile am auzit că apar de la lipsa de...😏(cred că știi și tu de la ce🤭).

Link spre comentariu
1 hour ago, corina0762893581 said:

Who are you competing with? 

It's clear I don't have anyone with me, I'll ignore you from now on. 

Thank you by the way for your attention  :)

ps: Do you want to see photos with photshop or filters? My pictures don't look like that, they are 100% natural, but with some of you it's not good anyway =)))

Also look, you see that I also have freckles, and moles and a basket on the right piece, on the left :))))

Natural beauty is the best and you have a beautiful body 👍

Link spre comentariu

Locatio: 10 Nice and clean apartment. Cleaner than most apartments I have seen in Bucharest.
Aspect: 9 Fata:8 body:10 She has a perfect body and nice face. I think she has perfect breasts size, not too big, not little. It also feels very nice touching her pussy.
Altitude: 8 She speaks very good english. But she is the only one who made me insist on turning off the music (it distracts me). I think she has a tough character, but we had very good communication and she is kind. She behave better than most others even though it is not perfect. But you can definitely feel she has experience in this.
AP: 8 for me but 10 for others Why I say that? Because her ass is very very very tight, which is a good thing but I do not have a small dick so it was too much for her. We did have anal sex, but she was not comfortable that is why I decided to leave early. And she did not let me do a position.
NP: maybe 10 Maybe because it was too short to say anything about it. But I think if we did only normal sex, the experience would maybe have been better for her.
ON: 7 She did not do it long enough, she said her mouth hurt. She started putting the condom for sex without even asking me. And she was not really doing deep throat, just a little. I love deep throat so for me it was a big minus.
Conclusion: 300 for 30 minutes. Will I come back? Maybe. But probably without anal. or again 30 minutes anal if I miss her tight ass. We were supposed to have 1 hour anal, but when I saw it was hard for her and she was stopping me, it did not really make me excited.

• Like 2
  • Inimioara 1
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...