Sari la conținut

miniona skinny sex total 0734864007

Postări Recomandate

Sa se intampla ce?

Irina, te pup cu drag! Și sper că ți-a adus băiatul ăla cu comanda de la KFC și un sos BBQ cum îți place ție! ❤

pffff, se pare că e țeapă.. Nu ai dat așa cum am crezut eu, poate prin altă platformă sau cine știe.. că mi-am întrebat toți prietenii

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:bucharest
  • Oras:bucharest

Salut,

I have visited Irina a few days ago. What I can say, I set up a meeting a  day before, She is speaking English so contact was good ;) When I reach the palace that I received on the app, she gave me a code to a door and I climbing up to meet her.
Wow!! she looks really nice and sweet, like a friend who has been waited for you. She welcomes me with a smile and kindness.

We set in the waiting room, she recommended water to drink, and other stuff, i just took water, hahah. Anyway, I gave her money, she didn't even ask for it, but I wanted to be ok with her at the very beginning.
She offered a shower, she gave me a clean towel. After that, we went to her room and we got to the main point of our meeting.

We sat down on the bad, we started from french kissing, then 69 (without condom), we made missionary position, then she on top and I finished in a doggy. I didn't feel rush from her side. I started to dress up, she went to a shower, then I waited for her, we kissed and hug on goodbye. To be honest I don't know why I left that fast :(

Irina in numbers:

Place: 10 - clean, big, and easy to get there I mean uber driver finds her place easy :D The sleeping room has a big and comfortable bed.
Fata: 10! - a pretty girl from the face, small and skinny but still you can grab boobs and ass, and you can enjoy it ;)
GFE: 10 - I felt with her really comfortable, good FK/DFK
Oral: 10 - without condom, wet and deep, and really nice.
Sex- 10! open for all position, and active, even on doggy she got initiative, really nice!! She prefers soft sex as I do :)
Stayed: 30 min -150 lei

I really enjoy the meeting. I could even say that she was the best girl that I ever had.
Irina is for those who like skinny, small, and nice girls, and for those who want to check, :)

To back? Definitely YES!!

Thank you, Irina, for a good time and sorry that I couldn't come on the next day :( But see you soon for sure :*

• Like 3
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:BUCURESTI
  • Oras:BUCURESTI

Olla!

Mâine va fi ultima zii din această săptămână in care voi fi disponibilă.

Intervale libere pentru maine mai sunt

12:00-13:00

14:00-15:00

16:00-17:00

20:00-21:00

Pentru programări va rog sa ma sunați sau sa scrieti pe whatsapp cu cel putin 1 ora 2 inainte.

:*

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:Bucuresti
  • Oras:Bucuresti

Ne vedem saptamana viitoare, pana atunci ma duc sa bronzez mâța la nudisti.

P.s ce părere aveți despre culoarea nebuna a parului meu?

😅

🤪

Cineva prin vama sa ma dea si pe mine cu ulei?

Pai asa bronzezi tu mâța ? :D

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...