Sari la conținut

Mesaj de intampinare pentru membrii noi

Postări Recomandate

Hai salut si bine v-am gasit! :)

Your luxury masseuse,

Hello my dear, I''m Danielle-Vanessa, thank you for visit my profile. My location is near Bulevardul Iuliu Maniu and Piata Unirii, Bucharest, pharmacy hygiene, silent and luxurious confort, jazz chillout sounds, you are welcome!

I receive you just like in the video and photos with the same smile  

For you I have clean and whyte towels, disposable accesories, special room for the shower                 and table for the session massage, chillout jazz music, oils and various body creams, I offer relaxation massage slippery for 1 hour or 2 hours, oil massage on your cervical,       back and neck, I do delicious massage your feet soles reflex points, wet nuru massage with happy-end, your body with my body and you will feel unique sensations!

Please you look my videos in google canal with Danielle Vanessa(Facebook and Instragram)(Phone :0737707384

and then if you're interested, call me.         Thank you              

Appointment schedule for today and tomorrow non-stop. 

Link spre comentariu

Salutare tuturor,

Din pacate acasa nu mai am bucate si caut ceva sa nu lesin de foame. Oricum, pana acum am supravietuit, de ce sa ma plang.

Your luxury masseuse,

Hello my dear, I''m Danielle-Vanessa, thank you for visit my profile. My location is near Bulevardul Iuliu Maniu and Piata Unirii, Bucharest, pharmacy hygiene, silent and luxurious confort, jazz chillout sounds, you are welcome!

For you I have clean and whyte towels, disposable accesories, special room for the shower                 and table for the session massage, chillout jazz music, oils and various body creams, I offer relaxation massage slippery for 1 hour or 2 hours, oil massage on your cervical,       back and neck, I do delicious massage your feet soles reflex points, wet nuru massage with happy-end, your body with my body and you will feel unique sensations!

Please you look my videos in google canal with Danielle Vanessa(Facebook and Instragram)(Phone :0737707384

Link spre comentariu

Your luxury masseuse,

Please you look my videos in google canal with Danielle Vanessa(Facebook and Instagram)(Phone :0737707384

Link spre comentariu

Salut

Your luxury masseuse,

Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...