xvalentinaxxx-0721869173

• 1 month later...
  • Oras:peste tot

Am vazut pozele valentinei pe un site din ITALIA  care mai nou e MAYA sun si o intreb de poze  confirma ca sunt reale ,urmeaza sa ii fac o vizita  pana sambata sper sa reusesc.

• Oras:bucharest

Am vazut pozele valentinei pe un site din ITALIA  care mai nou e MAYA sun si o intreb de poze  confirma ca sunt reale ,urmeaza sa ii fac o vizita  pana sambata sper sa reusesc.

e in Germania fata, am vazut pozele pe fb. Nu arată prea bine, s-a cam ales praful de fata asta, e terminată complet. Păcat, ca era o persoana super ok, dincolo de jobul ei.
  • Like 2
  • Oras:peste tot

e in Germania fata, am vazut pozele pe fb. Nu arată prea bine, s-a cam ales praful de fata asta, e terminată complet. Păcat, ca era o persoana super ok, dincolo de jobul ei.

daca vb cu ia spunei  te rog sa mai  intre pe aici poate reuesc sa iau legatura cu ia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest dupagrb

Just called her and she refused to come to my place. I live near Promenada Mall so it is not even that far from the center. She claims to be 19 when last year she was already 21 as per other review and "only does outcall" but not really since apparently this was too far for her. A waste of time and effort, in case any foreigner is interested, she can't speak English so better look elsewhere.

• Oras:Bucuresti

Just called her and she refused to come to my place. I live near Promenada Mall so it is not even that far from the center. She claims to be 19 when last year she was already 21 as per other review and "only does outcall" but not really since apparently this was too far for her. A waste of time and effort, in case any foreigner is interested, she can't speak English so better look elsewhere.

If you called her around noon, she was just having lunch/brunch (which takes hours) so no way in hell she will loose her comfort if not in max 1 mile away

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...