Sari la conținut

Postări Recomandate

• Telefon: 0727646456
  • Oras:bucuresti

Buna seara!

Reducerea continua!!

-Masaj standard 1h 160 lei (masaj de relaxare, body to body, masaj erotic cu o finalizare prin tehnicile masajului)

-Masaj Royal 1h 240 lei (masaj de relaxare,body to body, masaj erotic cu doua sau mai multe finalizari prin tehnicile masajului si doua dusuri asistate)

-Jacuzzi 1h 30 min 240 lei (jacuzzi, masaj de relaxare,body to body, masaj erotic cu o finalizare prin tehnicile masajului)

-Show Masaj 1h 280 lei (streaptise la bara,show cu vibratorul,masaj de relaxare,body to body, masaj erotic cu o finalizare prin tehnicile masajului)

-Masaj cuplu 1h 280 lei (masaj de relaxare,body to body, masaj erotic cu finalizare pentru ambii parteneri prin tehnica masajului la el si cu vibratorul la ea)

-Dominare soft 1h 240 lei (se realizeaza in camera special amenajata pentru dominare cu toate jucariile incluse)

-Dominare hard 1h 320 lei (se realizeaza in camera special amenajata pentru dominare cu toate jucariile incluse)

-Masaj VIP 1h 30min 440 lei( jacuzzi, sampanie, lapdance, masaj de relaxare, body to body, masaj erotic cu doua sau mai multe finalizari prin tehnicile masajului)

Asa cum v am obisnuit de la deschiderea salonului primiti din partea casei apa/suc/cafea.

Salonul Royal este situat la vila in zona Lacul Tei unde veti gasi usor loc de parcare.

Maria Ghiculeasa nr. 8

Zona LACUL TEI

VA ASTEPTAM CU MARE DRAG!! 🙈

Link spre comentariu

Buna seara dragilor!

In continuare reducerile continua la noi, asa ca va asteptam cu mare drag.

Maria Ghiculeasa nr 8

Zona Lacul Tei

Cristina

Irene

Sasha

Amira

Amalia

Alice

Avem si o colega noua,Gabriela!!🌹

post-223867-0-35451500-1601238094_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-24723700-1601238117_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-01880000-1601238131_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-62857300-1601238143_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-18368300-1601238176_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-33023100-1601238208_thumb.jpg

Link spre comentariu

Va prezentam noua maseoza din echipa noastra!

Numele ei este Iris, are 28 ani, 170 inaltime si 53 kg.

Este disponibila incepand din aceasta seara in intervalul 21-05.

Va asteptam sa o cunoasteti!!

Kiss💋🌹

post-223867-0-74112500-1602005536_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-08023600-1602005543_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-23219000-1602005556_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-48726100-1602005564_thumb.jpg

post-223867-0-58886000-1602005571_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:South Romania

Hello,

i was a returning client at your parlor!

The last time i have been in your parlor i had a unpleasent discussion about what contains soft and hard domination.

Just to make clear, I don´t consider myself as a hard domination client, because i don´t want and enjoy pain, big dildos, humiliation, any kind of violence, etc...

I understood from your young receptionist, if i want to use more than one toy in a session this would NOT enter anymore in soft domination and would cost more! Anyway she finds it suspiscous and does NOT like that i bring my own toys. It´s more hygienic, is more suitable and less effort for you! And i pay for it to use them!

For my understanding if you book soft domination you can use theoritically all the toys (which are for soft domination).

I usually have my own toys with me and ask mostly for fixing my hands, blindfolding and prostate massage either with fingers or small toys.

Dominare soft 1h 240 lei (se realizeaza in camera special amenajata pentru dominare cu toate jucariile incluse)!

So please explain me what is Soft and Hard Domination? What services and toys are included?

To be honest, i don´t like these discussion like on the cow market! It is unpleasent for the guest and not a good reputation for you!

In a correct massage parlor i expect to have a clear pricelist with an explanation which services are included. If there are extras, there should be written on the pricelist!

Thank you for your answer!

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu

Good evening Matatakakiba! First of all for any inconvenience, we apologize!

And secondly, we want to clarify this issue. When you were at our location last time (approximately), what girl did you go in with and what does the receptionist look like (mostly) in order to know exactly what it is about. Prostate stimulation goes into prostate massage which is the same price as soft domination. (Probably hence the confusion)

In soft domination it can include: uro, footfetish, verbal domination ... (and many other ideas that our clients come up with and are on the soft side).

Hard domination can include: scato (if we have a girl available), physical domination, strapon penetration, humiliation ... Prostate stimulation is done with the finger, and the only thing you have reported that can be done is blindfolding. (if we combine soft domination and prostate massage). Also if you want to stimulate the prostate with players, this means penetration and hard domination with hand tying.

Good evening! We look forward to your reply.

Link spre comentariu

Hello,

I don´t buy your apology, because it does not seem to be honest to me. In my opinion you don´t want to be transparent and always keep yourself the possibility to ask for extra charge.

My last visit was aprox. 2-3 weeks before Irina left.

I know 2 woman from the reception. A older lady with shorter hair, which was always friendly, kind and correct and a younger woman with long hair, blond if i am not mistaken. Everytime i met her, she left me a very pushy/bossy unpleasant impression.

My first visit was aprox. 2 years ago, and then i received the information that there is no prostate massage without booking soft domination. We discussed this via email and WhatsApp, i think i still should have the emails and messages.

So i started to visit Karina and i went to her like 15-20 times, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, sometimes together with another girl, sometimes classic massage, sometimes soft domination, sometimes with prostate massage, etc. To be honest, i usually had no problems till Karina was at your parlour,  after it started getting unclear. 

I could not combine soft domination with toys and prostate and whatever...

I really have no problems with changes, but if you visit a place frequently and after a while 4-5 times you have the problem, that the prices are different it seems not right. You ask for the price list and there is no list.

Here in the forum you write soft domination with ALL TOYS!!! But in your answer from the 09th October you write something else. Where can i find your prostate massage? You write it costs the same like the soft domination, but it´s not the same...? I can´t find anything about this on your website or here in the forum. Please help me...

And please write soft domination NO TOYS! DON´T bring your own toys, we don´t want that! Then there won´t be misunderstandings... For me a dildo is a toy. It can be small it can me big, it can be with or without vibration, it can be strapon, etc... For you the dildo is part of hard domination...

You write the things how they suite you... As a client i feel tricked and it´s not OK.

Make a clear price list, inform the client what services are included, what services can be booked for how much extra charge. Is this so difficult, to me it seems normal. Don´t give space for interpretations. Also on your website you have no clear definition of your services.

Other massage parlours do this much better. You might have beautiful girls, clean conditions and a good location. I don´t need an apology, i want to be treated fair and correct!

But till you don´t make your services and prices transparent to your clients you will not see me again. Sorry!

Good evening Matatakakiba! First of all for any inconvenience, we apologize!
And secondly, we want to clarify this issue. When you were at our location last time (approximately), what girl did you go in with and what does the receptionist look like (mostly) in order to know exactly what it is about. Prostate stimulation goes into prostate massage which is the same price as soft domination. (Probably hence the confusion)
In soft domination it can include: uro, footfetish, verbal domination ... (and many other ideas that our clients come up with and are on the soft side).
Hard domination can include: scato (if we have a girl available), physical domination, strapon penetration, humiliation ... Prostate stimulation is done with the finger, and the only thing you have reported that can be done is blindfolding. (if we combine soft domination and prostate massage). Also if you want to stimulate the prostate with players, this means penetration and hard domination with hand tying.
Good evening! We look forward to your reply.

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...