Sari la conținut

Postări Recomandate

hello forum members

this is my first message and i am not from romanian and i hope its ok to write in english.

In this case i decided to post a message in the erotic massage area because i think it should not be posted in the dominare section.i have some fantasies which are not very usual but i hope no one will critic me for this.

i am looking for an openminded girl nice looking girl/girls in bucuresti who offers erotic massage and is willing to fulfill my fantasies by offering assplay, meaning to use lots of oil in my anus area and massage that area. this can be done with gloves and to also enter my ass with her fingers one by one

to continue i am looking for a massage girl (type GFE, not ! a dominatrix type of person) that has a strap on as well or i can bring one and is completely ok with trying this on me slowly.

maybe there are massage girls here that are ok with my fantasies or maybe members can tel me a link with a name of a girl who is openminded about this idea. the girl should really be nice normal looking and be a bit skinny.lets say below 55 kilogram and not be older than 30-32. the price i think i should pay be around 150 ron per max 45 minute -60 minute with one happy ending

i want to tell that i dont look for sex at all with the girl and she only hasto take her top off. the only other thing the girl has to do is be open to my ideas and to offer a handjob finishing at the end while she uses the strapon on me.

are there members here who can help me in the rigt direction? (or nice massage girls who can respond). my email is [email protected]

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Vizitator KittyKat
Reputație: 0

If you want, there are 2-3 girls who could do you a massage in this way at the place that I work. Give me an email if you are interested, at kittykittilina @ gmail.com

Have a nice day,

Kitty

Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...