Sari la conținut

Mistress Krystyna - Bdsm.

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Bucuresti
  • Oras:Bucuresti

Are you a slave craving to lick my feet to polish my shoes with your tongue, to kiss the ground I walk on?

Have you been a bad boy and you know you must be punished and humiliated?

Do you want to be trampled, to feel my feet and high heels crushing you?

Are you a toilet slave waiting, with you wide-open mouth, the honor of receiving even a drop of champagne from his Mistress? If you will be enough obedient, you mouth will receive rivers of champagne...

Want to have the honor of being my pet today?

Or my house maid slave?

Would you feel proud that you can serve your Mistress, being the chair where I will set my beautiful ass?

Do you fantasize being turned into a hot seductive bitch, that every man crave to fuck her? I will teach you everything you need to know... you'll wear women clothing, high heels, jewelry, I'll teach you how to makeup, how to act like the slut you really are...

Now, are you craving for some cock, slut? Let's see if you can get my strapon ready

Esti un sclav nerabdator sa imi lingi picioarele, sa-mi lustruiesti pantofii cu limba ta, sa saruti urma pasilor mei?

Ai fost un baiat rau si meriti sa fii pedepsit si umilit?

Vrei sa fii calcat in picioare, sa simti talpile sau tocurile pantofilor mei strivindu-te?

Esti un sclav-toaleta ce asteapta, cu gura larg deschisa, sa primeasca macar un pic de sampanie de la Stapana sa? Daca vei fi ascultator, gura ta va primi rauri de sampanie...

Vrei sa ai onoarea de a fi animalul meu de companie azi?

Sau poate menajera mea?

Vrei sa te simti mandru ca-ti poti servi Stapana, fiind scaunul pe care imi voi aseza minunatul fund?

Ai fantezii in care visezi sa fii transformat intr-o femeie sexy si seducatoare, dorita de toti barbatii? Te voi invata tot ce trebuie sa stii... vei purta haine de femeie, tocuri inalte, te voi invata sa te machiezi, vei purta bijuterii, te voi invata cum sa te te comporti pentru a fi ceea ce iti doresti sa fii...

Visezi la straponul meu? Arata-mi ca-l meriti!

Link spre comentariu

• Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...