Sari la conținut

mysign

Curvar Ucenic
  • Număr conținut

    1
  • Înregistrat

  • Ultima Vizită

Despre mysign

Informatii Personale

  • Sex
    Barbat

Vizitatori Recenți Profil

Blocul vizitatori recenți este dezactivat și nu este arătat altor utilizatori.

mysign's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare

Recent Badges

0

Reputație

  1. Hello girls and guys, I'm an italian guy in Bucharest for some day, and I would love to have the chance to worship the feet of all these beautiful goddess walking in town. In western cities exists the so-called "fetish girls": students, stagers, friends, that in order to make some money meet fetish guys to have their feet worshipped, payed for it and without having to do any sexual or erotical activity. No nudity is necessary, for instance. Then I wander where I can find young girls happy to be payed in order to be treated like a queen. Any of you girl, or someone of your friends would be interested in this? Thank you very much for your support
×
×
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui.Confirm ca am 18+ ani si sunt de acord cu Termeni de Utilizare