Sari la conținut

Postări Recomandate

• Telefon: +33012345678
  • Oras:Bucuresti
  • Telefon: +33012345678
  • Oras:Bucuresti

I mean if she is not beautiful, why did you stayed? I was not talking about services.

Good night

Take care

I'll answer for him if you allow me...

Well, you're super excited as you know you're about to get laid, when you're at the door, even if the girl is ugly (subjective - to you), that doesn't mean she don't sexually attract you.

Sexual attraction and physical attraction are two differents things and one can work without the other. (both ways)

Not to mention, we're gentlemen, we wont tell you in your face "well, actually, I don't like your face/body, bye" which most of the girl in romania realized so that's why most of the public ads are with fake pictures and we do have to go on Nimfomane.com to get honest reviews from others people.

(not to mention that your location in Militari is at the deep end of bucuresti, in a weird residence, in a weird bulding that look like it's in an area that is unfinished, so when you get 30minutes to find the building, you're definitly fucking someone or something (someone talked about the dog lmao - kidding).

Also, I had the same issue with that girl, came in for the "skinny type", she started to suck me with preservative and told me "well, no, it's too big for me", basically asking me if I wanted to leave or get with another of her colleague, which was more of the BBW type, she wasn't necesserly ugly, but I came for the skinny kind of girl so didn't expect a girl that was at least 3times bigger than her.

Also denied any touching what-so-ever of the vaginal area (not talking about INSIDE). Also asked for more money for unprotected oral. (Andra still)

The service with "Andra" is not the perfect one, and you must learn her that the size of her vagina doesn't matter, it's way elastic, how do you think babies are borns ? Note: A newborn head is about 11cm of diameter, I'm pretty sure she can handle a 5cm thick penis.

Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:In papuris ca sa ma chis
  • Oras:In papuris ca sa ma chis

Na ca umbla si cersetorul/culegatorul pe aici poate incaseaza ceva gratuitati .

Ba , Roxana , da-i cu plus si ofera-i o gonflabila  sa se joace cu ea , bineanteles tot cu chirie la ora  :laugh2

• Like 15
  • Minus 14
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...