Sari la conținut

Noua Larisa

Postări Recomandate

• Oras:Bucuresti

Hi ! My name is Larisa, I am a beautiful 29 year old girl, a charming, interesting, extraordinary and friendly , elegant, polite, always smiling and fun. You will feel relaxed and comfortable spending time with me. You will be greeted with my amazing smile, magical eyes, smooth and smooth skin, which you are sure to love. I am always well dressed and have a good sense of humour. It's easy to communicate with me. I will do my best for you and keep you entertained. Contact for more details +40736082341 

• Like 1
  • Minus 1
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:outcall
  • Oras:outcall
Acum 23 ore, mona_26 a spus:

Hi ! My name is Larisa, I am a beautiful 29 year old girl, a charming, interesting, extraordinary and friendly , elegant, polite, always smiling and fun. You will feel relaxed and comfortable spending time with me. You will be greeted with my amazing smile, magical eyes, smooth and smooth skin, which you are sure to love. I am always well dressed and have a good sense of humour. It's easy to communicate with me. I will do my best for you and keep you entertained. Contact for more details +40736082341 

Mona iubi - cat este futaiul?

Link spre comentariu
La 14.08.2022 la 23:47, mona_26 a spus:

Just outcall (doar deplasări ) 

• Trist 1
  • Minus 2
Link spre comentariu
  • Oras:București
  • Oras:București
La 14.08.2022 la 23:47, mona_26 a spus:

Te-ai pătat de engleza

• Haha 2
Link spre comentariu

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum
  • Navigare recentă   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Creează nouă...